United Staff Association (USA)
The Morris Campus United Staff Association (USA) includes:
- AFSCME clerical/technical staff
- Civil Service employees
USA consists of approximately 250 members and serves all areas of the Morris campus.
- To facilitate USA staff participation in matters pertaining to staff (excluding matters covered by bargaining unit contracts or civil service rules, e.g., salaries, benefits, and grievances); to promote active involvement in institutional aims, pursuits, and activities; and to encourage personal and professional development of staff members in the University community.
- To develop and promote educational programming of benefit to USA employees and to organize activities reflecting the variety of interests of staff members
- To serve as the vehicle for informing USA staff of the ongoing programs and objectives of Morris
- To share with faculty and students common obligation and dedication to the fulfillment of the educational goals and purposes of the University of Minnesota, Morris, in conjuction with the total University