Assistance to Student Groups
The Activity Fee Review Committee (AFRC) has a pool of funds set aside each year specifically for groups that are not annually funded. The Assistance to Student Groups (ASG) fund is designed to meet the needs of groups that typically do not have on going budgetary needs but wish to request funding for special projects. There are six deadlines to apply for ASG over the course of the year. Please be sure to apply for one that is at least two weeks before the event you would need the funding for. The AFRC WILL NOT fund events that have already happened.
Apply using online application (requires student login)
- Download this excel template that you will need to complete and upload to your request
- Download helpful guide to the online application process
Assistance to Student Groups (ASG) deadlines and hearings
ASG applications are due in Student Activities by midnight on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Thursday, February 10, 2021
- Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Thursday, April 28, 2022
Only requests that are complete and have been submitted by 4:30 p.m. on the deadline date will be considered for that funding cycle.