Assessment of Student Learning
The Assessment of Student Learning Committee consists of eleven members:
- one faculty member from the Division of Education
- two faculty from the Division of the Humanities
- two faculty from the Division of Science & Mathematics
- two faculty from the Division of the Social Sciences
- one USA staff
- two students
- and one ex officio non-voting member—the VCAA/dean or his/her designee.
Each of the four constituencies elects its own representatives, in the spring or by special election in the event of a vacancy. Members are expected to represent their own constituencies but also act in the best interests of the entire campus community. Terms are for two years with a maximum of three consecutive terms. The committee elects its own chair.
The Assessment of Student Learning Committee oversees and provides support to all aspects of the assessment process, receives all data and materials generated by assessment activities, recommends improvements in the assessment program, and disseminates reports on the results of assessment and the initiatives based on assessment intended to improve student learning.
—from the UMM Constitution and By-Laws
- Kristin Lamberty, chair
- Chris Atkinson
- Stephen Burks
- Rebecca Dean
- Wendy Emo
- Wes Flinn
- James Wojtaszek
- Joe Kleckner
- Tricia Rohloff
- Nancy Helsper